Drip Coffee - Automatic
One of the friendliest methods to brewing coffee is the drip coffee. Perfect for beginners, this method uses technologies that can facilitate coffee making.
- Produces enjoyable coffee almost by itself
- Can provide enough coffee to satisfy guests.
- Some machines take too long to brew
- Often burners (hot plates) keep the coffee hot but ruin its taste especially in the case of electrical brewers.
- Grind the fresh beans on a medium gradient (BLACKCoffee recommends Café Younes blend or The Speciality blend).
- Pour in coffee grounds into the paper filter proportional to the size of your machine.
- Pour water in the designated place.
- Wait for the coffee to drip by itself.
- Serve in a mug.